The latest version of Pure ink is 1.0.1
- Pure ink is available for Windows and Mac. Pure ink does not run on tablets or mobile devices and does not support pressure stylus.
- The canvas is fixed to be 1280 x 720 pixels
- Memory requriement is roughly 6G RAM.
Installing Window version
- Click the following buttons to download Pure ink.
Unzip the downloaded item to get the Pure ink folder. Pure ink requires Java to run. The version of Windows 64-bit has Java embedded in it and can run directly. For the version of Windows 32-bit, Java 8 should be installed first.
For Windows 64-bit, place the folder of "Pure ink (Win64)" inside C:/Programe Files. For Windows 32-bit, place the folder of "Pure ink (Win32)" inside C:/Program Files (x86). Alternatively, you can also simply place the folder in root directory of C drive. For convenience, Open the folder and create a short cut for "Pure_ink.exe" to desktop. Double click "Pure_ink.exe" to run.
- Pure ink is securely signed and verified. Double click Pure ink.exe to run. Since Pure ink is a newly released software, Window Smart Screen may pop up for questioning. Please click "more inf" (1). The author name will be displayed in the Publisher field (2) which indicated that Pure ink is verified and can be safely executed. Please click "run anyway" (3) to start.
Installing Mac version
- Click the following button to download Pure ink for Mac platform. Please make sure that you read this first before you install and execute it.